Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cholesterol and Menopause Issues

Here's a really fascinating story about taking Cholesterol Reductions Complex. Not exactly what you would expect, but we always say Shaklee nutritional products have side benefits, rather than side effects...



I started taking the Cholesterol Regulation Complex a couple of years ago when my Dr. wanted to put me on meds b/c my cholesterol kept creeping up. I reminded him that menopause (which I am going through) will cause chol. to increase.

I also said no to the meds and started on the CRC. He was impressed by how fast my numbers improved w/o meds and wanted to check the next 6 months as well. That test didn't do as well b/c I think I was not being careful on my food intake. Anyway, Shaklee released the new Cholesterol Reduction Complex and I started on it right away.

The first thing I noticed was within a few days all hot flashes (or as I called them "warm flushes") stopped. Any complication from menopause ceased to be. I was back to wearing sleeves and socks at night and not waking up many times b/c of being hot.

My mood swings went away - just any little thing that I can contribute to menopause stopped when I started the new CRC!!  I had been taking the Menopause Balance Complex for about 2 years at this point and even had to increase to 2 twice a day b/c the side effects of menopause were becoming increasingly difficult to live with.

So you can imagine my surprise when just taking the new CRC it all balanced and I feel like normal!! (I went back to taking 1 Menopause Balance Complex 2x's a day.)  It has been at least 8 months now.  My cholesterol numbers improved also after started the new CRC.  I am soooo grateful to Shaklee for making this product!!!
From Toni Maggio

Sometimes side effects can be a good thing - particularly when one is dealing with herbals and naturals.  Maybe a better word for them in this case is side benefits.
 If you would like more information go the the following link.
Cholesterol Regulation Complex
If you would like it get it at the reduced price send me an email.
at sunandsage@wwdb.org

No comments:

Post a Comment