Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Versatile but tough cleaner, insect repellent, etc. YET NONTOXIC!

Housework is never fun, at least not to me.  I think anyone who enjoys it has something wrong with them.  Sometimes it has to be done, though.  It can be done effectively without the strong odors.  These strong odors are not only unpleasant but unhealthy to breathe.  Some people have the mindset that if it doesn't have the strong odors, it won't work.  That's not true.  I discovered a cleaner called Basic H early in the year 2010 and that is now one of my favorite cleaners.  It's effective and strong and yet only has a very mild but pleasant smell.  Take a look at the following.  That should give you an idea of what it can be used on.  It even works as an insect repellent.  It is non toxic.  Click the following pictures twice to view in a readable format.

I've put it to the test at a pizza place.  It works on pans that have pizza sauce baked on the sides with very little scrubbing.  It works on sausage grease from raw sausage.  It will remove stains left behind from the dyes in cake frosting.  I've even killed a cricket with it.
When used to clean out the coffee maker it will not leave an odor behind like vinegar does.  I know people who use it to wash their pets and remove fleas and ticks.
Would you like to try some?  Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment