Monday, March 21, 2011

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PURCHASING DOCUMENTS TO GO


The other day I tried to purchase Documents to Go so I would not have to wait until I get to my computer to do all my writing.  For some odd reason my card was declined.  I checked the card and account and found that both card and the account were fine and there was no evidence of maintenance on the account.  I still got a receipt of purchase but there was no charge and I was unable to download and even try it.  I tried to get a refund and  then I tried to repurchase but I got a warning that I won't be able get another refund if I made the purchase.  I was also asked to sign in to Google and I wasn't able to do that either.  I was asked to enter some other security code along with my PIN#.  I tried several times to enter the security code as it was shown but each time I was asked to enter it again.   I hope I've given a good enough description.  Since Im not a techie, I don't know how to describe this any better.  I tried to get in touch with someone and found there was nobody to get in touch with. It has to be handled by email and it looks like this mess is going to take a couple of days to get cleaned up.  If I can give Documents to Go a try without jumping through any more hoops Id like that but if there's no quick solution I'm not interested.  I'm prepared to recognize this as another one of my many bad experiences with my DROID 2.  


I sent the above statement to DataViz on 3/21/11 and got the response that "In general we try to respond within three business days."  I guess this is someone's sick idea of good service.

No comments:

Post a Comment