Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Obesity


I seem to be blessed with a metabolism that allows me to shed weight easily.  I know there are many who aren’t so lucky.  Most diets don’t work as many have found out.  In fact many diets can even do some damage to the muscle.  Sometimes exercise doesn’t do enough.  All that extra weight can cause extra wear and tear on the joints.  That’s why so many overweight people have knee issues.  Another problem with obesity is that the fat collects on vital organs.   As if an overweight person doesn’t have enough problems, some see that person as “fat” and “ugly.”  Some people don’t even want to be seen with the “fat” person.  If you happen to be one of those with metabolism that allows you to shed the pounds easily, this is truly something to be thankful for.  One very good way to show your thanks is to avoid being judgmental towards those who are struggling with obesity.   I don’t see a “fat” person.  I see someone who needs help, but probably doesn’t know where to turn for it.  I can’t help but feel bad for that person.  There is actually hope.  Please read the following stories.
Doug Goodall

- Elana, single mother of five and a teacher, is now a total of 15 1/2 inches and 47 pounds healthier.
The plan was challenging, especially the first week, when Elana had to change her eating habits - then came introducing healthier foods into her diet, then portion control. Yet she prevailed, and today she is thrilled!
For others trying to reach their goals, Elana advises:
“Really, really follow the food plan to a„ Tea‟. I didn't take any short cuts,
and it worked. Cinch gives you the strength and energy you need. Plus, you don't feel that
you're dieting, and soon it becomes a lifestyle.”


“Iwas extremely overweight and facing serious health issues as
a consequence of my weight. I lost 100 lbs and 30 inches,
and feel like Shaklee has given me my life back”
David's mother had recently died from complications caused by
"morbid obesity" at the age of 67. Now, his doctor had just told him
he was on the same path, and prescribed medications for blood pressure
and cholesterol. David says "I was lightheaded and had been having
blackouts and I was exhausted at the end of every work day. I was afraid
that I would not be alive for my own children."
David started the Cinch Inch Loss Plan to lose weight and create a healthier future for himself. After a week, he realized that he was not hungry. Then he noticed that his cravings were gone. Instead of bottles of soda and other unhealthy foods, David has a Cinch snack bar when he wants something sweet and it satisfies him.


Here's a story about yours truly (left click then click "open link in new window")


*********************************************************************************
There is hope.  I personally know people who have lost weight with a Cinch diet.  You can lose the fat and keep the muscle mass.  For more information please check out this site (left click then click "open link in new window").
I can even show you how to make some extra money while losing weight.  Check out this site (Left click then click "open link in new window").
I have a more in depth video about the money making potential I would like to send you.  I just need about 20 minutes of your time.  Please let me know.
Doug Goodall
Aka  Sunandsage

“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease”

No comments:

Post a Comment