Monday, June 20, 2011

Shaklee and my Low Body Temperature

I have a low body temperature.  I discovered this back in my teenage years. This means I'm comfortable at lower temperatures then most other people.  The temperatures that many people find comfortable are hot to me.   It's an advantage during the winter if I'm living by my self - I don't have to turn the heat up as high.  That may sound great to people but it has had some big disadvantages.  It makes me more sensitive to heat.  I have had to be careful about heat exhaustion.  Summer could be a real problem as could working in close proximity to a restaurant dishwasher.  I noticed that as I got older, the heat seemed to mess with me more and more.  I was introduced to Shaklee products not too long ago.  I've noticed that since I started using them, I seem to be more tolerant of heat.  The change took place gradually enough that it went un-noticed for a long time but while I still have my limitations on how much heat I can stand but I can tolerate more heat than I used to.  I can still handle cold just as well too.   I believe the products that helped me with this were Vitalizer and Vivix.

No comments:

Post a Comment